General Issues

AfterLogic Forum : General Issues
Subject Topic: Pre-purchase Help Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
RockinB

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 15 August 2006 at 9:21am | IP Logged Quote RockinB

It looks like MailBee can do a lot of things I need. But I am not sure if it can do the following:

My users will be sending email to a specific email address from a specific email domain
(i.e. To:snapshots@mydomain.com From:*@thatdomain.com)

These emails have a standard format that they follow and all contain one image and possible text.

When am email comes to snapshots@mydomain.com I want to store the image and text/body of the message in my database based on the senders email address. (email address will identify the database record as belonging to that user.)

Can any MailBee component do this (I already have the databse part covered, but need a mail component that will do this task). I am using ASP with (Access or MSSQL).

Thanks for any help.
Back to Top View RockinB's Profile Search for other posts by RockinB

Alex
AfterLogic Support
AfterLogic Support

Posted: 15 August 2006 at 9:53am | IP Logged Quote Alex

Quote:

Can any MailBee component do this (I already have the databse part covered, but need a mail component that will do this task). I am using ASP with (Access or MSSQL).

Yes, you can develop an application powered by MailBee Objects which will download, parse and store mails to database. You can also create MS SQL Agent job which will periodically execute this application. Thus, the mails will be retrieved and parsed automatically.

Best regards,
Alex
Back to Top View Alex's Profile Search for other posts by Alex

Sara

Posted: 30 August 2006 at 8:16am | IP Logged Quote Sara

Hi !

i've no question related to MailBee Product. just wanna say, i reported that post on 27th. which i shouldnt do. actually i was confused that time, that y my post not being replied. but now i realized, the problem was really not connected to MailBee WebMail PHP. so i m really sorry Alex (for reporting that issue). Hope u will 4give me.

Regards.
Back to Top View Sara's Profile Search for other posts by Sara

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version