AfterLogic Forum : General Issues
Subject Topic: hosted solutions ? Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
xkris

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 03 June 2024 at 6:21am | IP Logged Quote xkris

Hi guys,

i just got a question - are there any 'ready to go' companies/hostings that offers webmail pro or aurora corporate already hosted?
So then i would not need to instal it myself, just buy the access to the app.
I found one or two hosting companies that offer webmail lite, as their primary webmail app, but thats not it.
I'm just trying to aviod selfhosted solutions, and would rather use third party hosting.
Back to Top View xkris's Profile Search for other posts by xkris Visit xkris's Homepage

Igor
AfterLogic Support
AfterLogic Support

Posted: 03 June 2024 at 11:50pm | IP Logged Quote Igor

While we cannot disclose information on our customers, I can offer a hint that may help you find what you're after.

A while ago, Softaculous added our WebMail Lite to the list of software products available for one-click installations. So if a hosting company provides Softaculous support as a part of their hosting plan offering, there's a good chance Afterlogic WebMail Lite can be instantly deployed there. I understand this is still self-hosting, but it's the best idea I have. Thanks.

--
Regards,
Igor, Afterlogic
Back to Top View Igor's Profile Search for other posts by Igor

xkris

Posted: 04 June 2024 at 2:26am | IP Logged Quote xkris

Igor wrote:
While we cannot disclose information on our customers, I can offer a hint that may help you find what you're after.

A while ago, Softaculous added our WebMail Lite to the list of software products available for one-click installations. So if a hosting company provides Softaculous support as a part of their hosting plan offering, there's a good chance Afterlogic WebMail Lite can be instantly deployed there. I understand this is still self-hosting, but it's the best idea I have. Thanks.

--
Regards,
Igor, Afterlogic

Ok, good to hear that. But i guess theres no chance in that situation to uprgrade from lite to pro, after instaling it on some shared hosting (the one that offers softaculus instalations)? My main intrest is in unified inbox, as i got about 30 email adresses, and i'm trying to find some web solution for this.

To be more precise - i'm looking for something like mailbox dot org, but with Afterlogic software (they r using ox suite), as i dont want to be involved with instalations and maintance.
Back to Top View xkris's Profile Search for other posts by xkris Visit xkris's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version