Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
talaattito
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 30 November 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged Quote talaattito

im using mailbee 6.10
1- when i send bulk emails say 100 emails using smtp over hotmail or gmail or yahoo
my email account stop and i must enter to my account and enter captcha letters to can use my email account again using mailbee
ther is any way to solve this problem?

2- how can i check any email is correct email and can i send email to it without sending email to it?
im try TestSend but alwys the results is ok where i checked incorrect emails as jhffhgdjfgghg@yahoo.com but the result alwys ok
what the correct and best way for test any email exist or not without send email to it?

very very thanks,
talaat

Back to Top View talaattito's Profile Search for other posts by talaattito

Alex
AfterLogic Support
AfterLogic Support

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 01 December 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged Quote Alex

1. Because they think you're a spammer (as you quickly send too many emails). You need to contact the mail service support to request higher sending quota for your account, but you must prove them you're not sending spam. And they may charge a fee for this.

In other words, this is rather not technical but policy issue.

Or, you just need to limit your sending rates (e.g. send 10 emails per hour or somewhat like that). If that's not acceptable, you need to go the route described above or even order bulk mail service from one of its providers (there are many on the internet nowadays).

2. This is policy issue again. Yahoo says you that asdfasdf@yahoo.com is ok because otherwise would have used this to harvest good addresses with brute force (submitting millions of different combinations of letters in username and filtering out those for which Yahoo said "wrong address"). Thus, you can only check the domain part while account name part is usually ok. And if you send email to that wrong address, the server will say you "OK". But later, the server will send non-delivery report to your address, and this is often the only way to learn that that address was bad.

SO, you must carefully collect all bounces to your emails and unsusbscribe dead addresses from your database.

regards,
Alex
Back to Top View Alex's Profile Search for other posts by Alex

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version