Search The ForumSearch   RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

AfterLogic WebMail Lite

AfterLogic Forum : AfterLogic WebMail Lite
Subject Topic: Problem Logging in with Certain Accounts Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
KiTS

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 03 March 2019 at 6:36am | IP Logged Quote KiTS

Dear All,

My Set-up:
1. VPS - Windows Server 2012 R2
2. Email Server - HMail
3. Number of Domains - Approx. 4-6
4. PHP 7.2.7
5. IIS 8.5
6. Database: MySQL 5.7 CE

I am using Webmail Lite PHP 8 as an online IMAP Client to access my Email Accounts on my Hmail Server.

(These two are located on the same server).

A little more about my problem:

Example Domain: coolmail.com
Example Email IDs: info@coolmail.com and official@coolmail.com

The good part is that my Hmail server is completely functional (with ports forwarded and MX records set), and I have verified this by configuring these email accounts with Outlook and Thunderbird. I can send and receive emails without a sweat!

Now the problem that I am facing is that a few email accounts can login to Webmail Lite - No Problem and a few keep throwing up the 'Username & Password Incorrect'.

I have tried resetting the passwords, I have tried changing the names, but for some reason - It just wouldn't let me login.

In this case, info@coolmail.com - Works just fine, but official@coolmail.com, won't let me login.

Just to clarify, the email passwords are perfectly fine and I have tried this with Outlook and Thunderbird and have faced no problem whatsoever connecting to my Hmail Email Server.

I've really been struggling with this and would like some guidance on how I can go about solving this.

After reading some forum posts: I have disabled the Mail Notes Plugins as well, since I heard there were some issues with it.

Thanks
Tanooj Mehra
Back to Top View KiTS's Profile Search for other posts by KiTS

Igor
AfterLogic Support
AfterLogic Support

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04 March 2019 at 1:05am | IP Logged Quote Igor

Hello,

Can you confirm which version number you're running? You can check that as shown at:

Detecting version used

Also, if you check debug logs, can you confirm that, in case of those problematic accounts, WebMail actually connects to IMAP server?

--
Regards,
Igor, Afterlogic Support
Back to Top View Igor's Profile Search for other posts by Igor

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version