AfterLogic Aurora

AfterLogic Forum : AfterLogic Aurora
Subject Topic: Download Files Does Not Work! Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
aricci

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 06 February 2015 at 7:46am | IP Logged Quote aricci

Downloading no longer works with the current version of Aurora!!!

If you try to download a file through the Files section of Aurora, either by clicking on the Download option next to View on the file itself, or by highlighting the file and clicking on the download link in the Files menu bar nothing happens.

Your demo site also has this problem.

I've tried it on the most current versions of Chrome, Internet Explorer and Firefox under Windows 8.1 and Firefox under Ubuntu 14.04 and the problem happens on all of them. I've also tried this on our corporate network, on my mobile device via an LTE connection, and an external network. It happens everywhere.

Am I the only customer using this product? How can something like this get into production without being found during testing. Please let me know how soon this will be fixed.
Back to Top View aricci's Profile Search for other posts by aricci

Alex
AfterLogic Support
AfterLogic Support

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 06 February 2015 at 9:09am | IP Logged Quote Alex

Sorry for that. For now, I can only say that we're researching the situation. For some reason, it works correctly on the developer version (which we're using for testing) but it indeed does not work on demo install (both versions run on the same server so there is no difference in the environment). Working on it but can't say anything yet. Once we figure out what makes the difference with demo version, we'll let you know how to fix it.

Regards,
Alex
Back to Top View Alex's Profile Search for other posts by Alex

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version